Sunday, June 10, 2012

Welcome to Love 2 Travel With Kids!

Welcome to Love 2 Travel With Kids © Katrena
Traveling with kids can be a wonderful experience as the adults have the opportunity to see sites through the eyes of a child once again! The surrounding landscape can become amazing and fresh as the kids enjoy a majestic overlook of a mountain or the tiny details of a butterfly. Vacationing with kids may take the road more or less traveled, but each experience can be unique and full of memories to enjoy for years to come.

Kid-Friendly Travel Destinations © Katrena
I have many friends throughout the world, and those who are planning to travel in unfamiliar territory who often ask others to give tips for a particular area. Where are the best places to visit? What is the inside scoop? What are money-saving tips for traveling with the kids? I hope to answer many of those questions through this blog as we share our personal experiences with you.

Kids and Vacations – the Real Deal! © Katrena
I also give the human side of traveling with kids. There are the backseat moments in which I might be ready to turn the car around and head back home when everyone begins to whine. Or perhaps I get just a little lost when the driving directions I printed leave out a few key turns. Sometimes the journey has a magic all its own. The lessons learned and shared through those experiences might make your travels that much easier!

Yes, I love to travel with kids and hope that you too will share that joy!

Disney World and More With Kids © Katrena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my article and sending your comment! I personally review all comments before they go live and try to answer any questions, so check back soon if you are looking for a response.